Monday, September 29, 2008

From My Husband

The below email is my husband wrote to me, Our Marriage will still be stable? Until now i still don't know!!

RE: my dear wife jass‏
From:
vance ng (vance12_ng@hotmail.com)
Sent:
14 May 2007 18: 33PM
To:
jass haung (jass_huang@hotmail.com)
.ExternalClass P
{padding:0px;}
.ExternalClass
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
to my dear wife i know that i've not been a good hubby but deep down in my heart i always treat u and put u in my heart as a wife since thing don work out thw way we want perhaps it really time for us to cool down n think should we still want to be together n if yes we really got to change not just u but both of us lets give ourself some time n think but if u insist to break up i can't say anything hope that u'll led a good life n find urself a good husband n all the best to u i'll always treat u as my wife n good friend.



No comments: