Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding Dinner@M Hotel


Shannen,Jass,Cassandra




Drunk Cass



Jass & Shannnen







Shannen&Cassandra









On 3 Sep, Aunty son wedding dinner @M hotel.
It's a raining day, after our work me and cass went to bugis to look for Kexin to help us makeup because we are going for wedding dinner. Do you know my colleagues Cass only use 7mins to change her clothes,haha very fast lor. I thought that we have enough time, so i decided to msg shannen and tell her that we will meet her 7.40pm at Tanjong Pagar Mrt. End up, we never meet her because we haven finish our makeup. I know that she is damm angry (Sorry). After makeup me and cass like siao cha bo faster run to take train because we are very late liao, when we reach Tanjong Pagar Mrt, shit the rain is so heavily. So i decide to call shannen see whether the dinner have start. she told me that she also haven reach there, so i ask her 'Where are you' she replied ' I'm at international Bulding'. I said ' I'm oppsite international plaza'. In the End, i saw her standing at international plaza. Alamak, she so "blur". After we saw her, we walk together to the M hotel. When we reach the wedding dinner, luckily still haven start. If not very pai sei. haha In the wedding dinner,3 of us keep taking photo, pretty right. haha Our cute,young Cassandra seem like abit drunk but she only drink 2 glasses of red wine. After wedding dinner, Francis send me,lim and chris back. but he only drop us at bukit panjang. sianz, i reach home is around 11plus.






No comments: